Let our Experts Help!
Order reviews direct from specific top blogs
Popular Tags: Art Autos Baby beauty Blogs Books build-buzz Business Celebrities Computer Dating Education Electronics Entertainment Espanol Fashion Food fun gadget games Gaming get-paid Government Health home House & Home humor internet-marketing Jobs Law life lifestyle Living love Military Money Music News and Media Outdoors parenting People personal Pets photography Politics product-review Real Estate Religion review Science Shopping Sports tech Technology tips Travel Web Development web-design Wedding Writing
Why was my blog rejected?
To be accepted into ReviewMe, a blog must meet a minimum number of citations, subscribers, and traffic. If your blog is rejected, you may want to return in a few months' time and submit your blog again.
How do I get review offers? How can I review more stuff?
In the ReviewMe publisher system, advertisers choose which specific blogs to review their product or website. So basically, sit back, and let the review offers come to you. In the ReviewMe advertiser marketplace, advertisers create specific campaigns for bloggers. Bloggers can find out what review campaigns are available for their blog by checking the Advertiser Clearinghouse or the View Campaigns tab in their account.
What are the review guidelines?
General Review Guidelines
1. You must disclose that the post is a paid post in some way. Here are some ideas: "Sponsor Post" "Sponsored Post", "The following is a paid review," "Advertisement."
2. Reviews must be at least 200 words. Please use whatever length you feel is appropriate aside from the minimum of 200 words.
3: All reviews must be dated the day they were completed and this date may not be altered at any time.
4: Reviews may not contain "no-follow" links. If they are present the review will be rejected.
1. Reviews must be at least 200 words. Use whatever length you feel is appropriate aside from the minimum of 200 words.
2. You must disclose that the post is a paid post in some way. Here are some ideas: "Sponsor Post" "Sponsored Post", "The following is a paid review," "Advertisement."
3. You must use the "Link Text" and "Product URL" at least once in your review exactly as it is listed above.
4. Submit the actual permanent URL where the completed review is located in the field below.
5. The URL must be unique and not a copy from a previous campaign review.
6. Reviews must include grammar, language and spelling that are of presentable quality.
6. Reviews may not contain affiliate links when linking back to the advertiser. Any review with these affliate links will be rejected.
7: All reviews must be dated the day they were completed and this date may not be altered at any time.
8: Reviews may not contain "no-follow" links. If they are present the review will be rejected.
Advertorials content can not be changed. Please follow these instructions on posting:
1. When adding pasting the blog entry into your blog body make sure you are in Edit HTML mode.
2. Copy and paste the full title of the advertorial in your blog title, making sure it has SPONSOR POST: in all CAPS.
3. Copy and paste the full body of the advertorial in the Edit HTML view.
4. RM Advertorials can not be modified. Make sure they are copied exactly in order to get paid out.
How and when will I get paid?
Our payments are calculated and paid out on a monthly basis. On the 1st of each month, earnings will be calculated and shown in the earnings section of your account. Payments will be sent out shortly thereafter, no later than the 4th.
Do reviews have to be in English?
Please write reviews in your blog's "normal" language. If your blog's category is German, for example, advertisers will generally expect the language of the review to be German.
How do I update the image shown in the listing for my blog?
You can update that image at girafa.com.
How can I put my blog into the ReviewMe advertiser or publisher marketplaces?
To submit your blog into the ReviewMe marketplaces, please go to this link: https://www.reviewme.com/bloggers.php
Why wasn't my blog accepted into either of the marketplaces?
We accept blogs into our system based on a combination of link popularity, estimated readership (Alexa), and estimated RSS subscribers. Please feel free to re-submit your blog in a few months if any of the criteria above changes for you.
How can I update my blog's statistics and change its price?
You can adjust the price and statistics of your blog at any point following these easy steps:
1: Log in to your account here.
2: Click "Manage my sites."
3: Click on the price of your website.
4: From there, you can change the price.
What is the minimum payment sent?
The minimum payment to be sent out via check is $25. The minimum payment to be sent out via Reviewme Prepaid MasterCard® is $25. There is no minimum amount for PayPal payments.
How many reviews can I write per month?
The maximum number of approved reviews per month for bloggers is based on your blogger rating. The higher your rating, the more campaign reviews you can write in a given month.
How can my blog be excluded from the advertorials marketplace?
To opt out:
1: Log-in to your ReviewMe account.
2: Click on the "Submit/Manage My Blogs" tab.
3: Click on the price of the specific blog that you wish to include in the program.
4: On this site details page, select Out and hit Update.
Can I include affiliate links within reviews that I write?
No, reviews may not contain affiliate links when linking back to the advertiser. Any review with these affiliate links will now be rejected.
How can I increase my blogs rating in reviewMe?
ReviewMe overall rating is based on a combination of Alexa, Google, RSS subscriptions, and your review ratings on reviewMe. Below are some basic steps and links to guides that can help you improve your rankings in reviewMe.
1. Backlinks To your Blog. Ask others to link to your blog in exchange for links to their site or blog. This will improve your rank and is easy and builds up the social network.
2. Create a lot of contents. The more contents you create, the higher chances your blog will get higher ranking in Technorati. This is essential for you to get good ranks.
3. Leave Comments in Blogs. You can leave comments in blogs of other people. This way will help you get more friends and some of them might add your blog to their favorite too.
4. Social Bookmarking. Social bookmarking like Mybloglog, Digg, Del.icio.us and so on can be used to help you get more traffic and backlinks. Use them and get higher in ranking.
5. Increase your Traffic . The traffic to your blog is another important factor. You need more traffic. It will help you increase your blog rank very fast.
Improving your Alexa Rankings
This is a ranking system set by alexa.com (a subsidiary of amazon.com ) that basically audits and makes public the frequency of visits on various Web sites. The algorithm according to which Alexa traffic ranking is calculated is simple. It is based on the amount of traffic recorded from users that have the Alexa toolbar installed over a period of three months.
1: Get a Site Widget on your blog. This will let Alexa know the traffic coming into your site.
2: Read this guide. 20 ways to increase your alexa rank
1: Fill out your RSS feed URL. Make sure to include your rss feed url via the site management. This will help us track the activity and subscribers to your blog.
2: Setup a Feedburner Feed Counter. This will enable reviewMe to know your subscription count and better measure your blogs subscription rate.
reviewMe Advertiser Ratings
Advertisers have the opportunity to rate your performance on campaign reviews. By completing several campaign reviews and getting rated for your reviews. You are awarded for your good reviews by getting higher ranking and also being able to do more campaign reviews.
Can I use ReviewME as a third party to fund my Payoneer card?
No, ReviewME cannot be used as a third party to fund Payoneer cards. Please note that creating an account with ReviewME will not allow you to transfer funds to Payoneer.
Payoneer Support: Should I need additional customer service support, when should I contact ReviewMe and when should I contact Payoneer?
You should contact ReviewMe for all issues relating to how they track your earnings. Once any funds are loaded onto your card, any questions you may have about your card account and/or card usage should be directed to Payoneer.
What is the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® and how can I use it?
You can use your card anywhere MasterCard® is accepted. Draw money at ATMs, use the card to purchase items at your favorite store and you can also use it online.
I am not in the US can I still get the card?
Yes the card is available to ReviewMe bloggers and is sent almost everywhere in the world
How Much is the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard®
Card activation within US $5.00 - normally $10.00
Card activation outside US $10.00 - normally $20.00
ReviewMe is subsidizing 50% of the cost of your card.
If you already own a Prepaid MasterCard® from Payoneer
1) Go to the ReviewMe/Payoneer registration page 2) On the top right-hand side below the banner is card. 3) Click on the text and three boxes will show up under that text 4) Enter the card number of the Payoneer card you already have 5) Your existing Username for that card 6) Finally the Password associated with the card, the ReviewMe user ID is now associated with the card.
Can I write more than one review about the same campaign?
No, you cannot submit a review more than once for the exact campaign that you have already completed a review for.
Can I require a positive review?
We do not allow advertisers to require a positive review. The vast majority of reviews are measuredly positive, although many do contain constructive criticism. We view this solution as a bonus: how else can you quickly and cheaply receive feedback on a product or service from influencers?
What is the pricing model for reviews?
Blog marketplace reviews are priced as a one time fee per review from each individual blog. Price is determined by the reach of the specific blog. The more reach, the higher the blog's price. Reviews range from $40 to $500 per review, and this is a one time fee per review. The price of an advertiser campaign starts at $10 per review. When ordering a campaign, advertiser can choose whether the campaign will be recurring or non-recurring, and they can also choose how many reviews will be within the campaign.
How can I see my completed reviews?
1:Please log-in to your ReviewMe account here: https://www.reviewme.com/my_account.php.
2:Click on View Orders.
3:Click on the order number.
4:Click on View under "Details."
5:Scrolling down, reviews appear here that have been completed by the blogger and then approved by the ReviewMe staff.
How can I get a custom review proposal sent to me?
To request a custom proposal, please go to the free custom proposal page, or request an account and you will be prompted.
How can I get better results with the new campaign filtering method?
Advertisers now have the ability to manage the levels of filtering they have on their targeted campaigns. The filter campaign feature includes a number of selected options, such as setting a minimum page rank and ReviewMe rating, and excluding specific domain names. This solution will increase the individual control of an advertiser's targeted campaign. Please log-in to your campaign details page to update your filter information if you think you could be receiving better results with your current filtering levels.
Will I be refunded if some of the reviews in my campaign are not completed by the campaign deadline?
You will be refunded at the end of your campaign deadline for each individual review that was not completed before the deadline or when you cancelled the campaign.
Do my advertorials have to be tracked?
No, advertisers now have the option to choose whether or not to enable tracking when ordering an advertorial. They can choose from the following two capabilities: traffic and click tracking or natural search benefits.
Can more than one review be written about the same campaign?
No, however, if you submit a new order for the same campaign later, you will need to select the "block previous reviewers" button when placing the new order.
What do the blog marketplace review, advertiser campaign review, and RM Advertorial look like?
Click here to view examples of the various review types ReviewMe has to offer.